- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
- East West Medical Arts404 C Brunn School Rd
Santa Fe, New Mexico 87505(575) 737-8727
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
The Inside Scoop on Cholesterol and The One Chinese Herb That Could Crush It
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), people who suffer from high LDL cholesterol are twice as likely to develop heart disease – the number one cause of death in both men and women (source). High levels of LDL cholesterol is a serious health condition that affects approximately 71 million adults in the U.S. (1 out 3). But an ancient Chinese herb is turning heads in the medical community due to its surprisingly powerful effects on cholesterol levels.