With over thirty years of training and clinical experience in the fields of Natural, Integrated, and Complementary Medicine, Dr. Ross provides his patients with the best of both Ancient and Modern medical care, and a blending of Eastern and Western Traditions.
Evidence-Based Integrated Medicine may hold the solution to Health Issues which are not easily identifiable or treatable by other means. We specialize in the treatment of “Difficult and Unusual Conditions” which have not responded to standard care, either Western or Complementary.
Dr. Ross is proud to continue the practice of Dr J. Michael Moore, founded in Santa Fe in 1976. Trained in a Traditional Master/Apprentice Tutorial, Dr. Ross took over the practice in 2002. East West Medical Arts is one of the oldest continuous Acupuncture and Asian Medicine practices in the United States.
Dr. John D. Ross, Nationally Board Certified, Doctor of Oriental Medicine and Acupuncture Physician.
Dipl. Acu. NCCAOM # 003528
NM DOM # 179 Rx2; FL AP # 237
NREMT-P # 8000413; EMT-P NM # 04000022; EMT-P FL # 200816
NPI # 1124147921
- Over thirty years experience in Complementary Medicine
- Traditionally Trained in Martial and Healing Arts in a Master/Student Tutorial
- NCCAOM National Board Certified Diplomate in Acupuncture
- NM Rx2 Certification – Board Certified in Advanced Injection and IV Therapies
- IV Chelation Certification from ACAM
- Chair, Acupuncturists Without Borders, National and Int. Emergency Relief
- Black Belt Instructor in Ka-Ju Kenpo and Shunyata Kai – Certified Tai Chi for Arthritis Instructor – Expert Tai Chi Chuan, Yoga, and Qi Gong Instructor
- Herbal, Nutritional Supplementation, and Homeopathic Expert
- Nationally Registered and NM and FL State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, Paramedic Level
- Provider of Asian Medicine, Tai Chi Chuan, Qi Gong, Yoga, and Meditation / Relaxation Instruction at Hospital-Based Mind/Body and Health Spa Centers
- Former Professor and Clinical Supervisor at Southwest Acupuncture College
- Former Chair, NM State Board of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Former President, NM Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Took over Instructor’s Practice by Invitation in 2002, continuing one of the oldest established Acupuncture and Asian Medicine practices in the USA
Our Family of Companies
East West Medical Arts is one of a family of companies that share the common goal of providing the finest in professional and compassionate health care.
East West Herbs and Natural Therapeutics
The in-house source for professional grade nutritional supplements, herbs, and homeopathics for the clinic, and retail sales over the internet. East West Herbs and Natural Therapeutics also offers weight modification and nutritional programs and classes; and classes in Asian Medicine and Herbs.
Tai Shen School of Martial and Healing Arts / Beginner’s Mind Dojo
Provides group classes and individual instruction in Stress Reduction / Meditation, Yoga, Qi Gong, and Tai Chi, for all ages, health conditions, and fitness levels.
The Longevity Institute
A New Mexico non-profit corporation, administers and provides educational, grant, and research programs.
Provides worldwide, world class medical services to individuals, corporations, and government agencies.
East West Investments, LLC
Provides administrative, marketing, fund raising, and financial services to the businesses.